Recruit 2 Persons
1. College degree or above, major in power, communication and automation, with a certain digital analog circuit foundation.
2. More than two years of relevant work experience, strong hands-on ability.
3. Proficient in C language, familiar with C language programming, understanding assembly language;
4. Familiar with one or more MCU and its peripheral circuit design.
5. Skilled in application development software for circuit design (PCB design of layer 2 or above) and MCU programming;
1. Reasonable and generous salary: basic salary performance bonus, various kinds of subsidies, year-end bonus, excellent staff incentive bonus, etc.
2. Perfect combination of holidays: paid annual holidays, paid sick holidays, statutory holidays, etc.
3. Complete welfare system: six insurance and one fund;
4. Rich and colorful staff activities: staff dinner, Festival party, tourism activities, outstanding staff recognition activities, vacation leisure and recreational activities;
5. Good promotion channels: horizontal development and vertical promotion of paid training.